Spring is (finally) upon us and that calls for another flower-themed DIY! It’s just right for kids and adults to do together and makes a nice addition to whatever Bloem planter you choose.
- Spread out your flowers and begin picking ones that you like.
- Stack them on top of each other with the center holes lined up.
- Pick out a button that matches and place it on top of the flowers you chose.
- Take one of the pre-wired sticks and, one by one starting with the back flower in the stack, begin poking the wire through the holes in the middle of the flowers.
- Poke the flower through one of the holes in the button and back through a hole on the opposite side of the button, weaving it back through the holes in the middle of the flowers.
- Wrap the remaining wire around the stick so it is hidden behind the flowers.
- Tie a bow around the ‘stem’ using the ribbon to create leaves.
- Cut a piece of flower foam the size of the bottom of the planter you chose. Stick your flowers into the foam and you’re done!